Industrial Integration Services – Capabilities Statement
Overview: Industrial Integration Services is a Systems Integrator for Material Handling and Storage Equipment and for Office Filing storage applications. Our specialties include, but are not limited to, those products and services listed below. Since 1987, we have been solving all kinds of storage and storage / display related challenges for both public and private sectors. Our key focus is making more productive use of people (through automation of storage and retrieval) and space (through high-density storage methods and equipment). As necessary, IIS, Inc. fabricates custom solutions.
Industrial Integration Services provides expertise and these products / services:
We specify, furnish, install and support all kinds of material and filing storage systems – both new and when available upon request and in excellent condition, pre-owned / reconditioned:
- Industrial, office and wire shelving, including wire shelf carts
- Mobile shelving/high density storage for files or parts
- Vertical Carousels for office filing storage or industrial parts storage (e.g. a common brand name is Kardex Lektriever for office filing, multiple providers for industrial carousels)
- Horizontal Carousels – foot pedal, keypad or software controlled, with or without pick-to-light.
- Vertical Lift Modules (VLM), multiple brands
- Pallet Rack and accessories
- Warehouse Management Software & AS/RS (automated storage and retrieval system) control software
- Safety systems for motorized shelving systems
- Plastic bin boxes and totes – all types, for use on all these storage media. Includes ESD (Electro-Static Dissipative) materials
- Label printing services for filing applications and parts/location identification
- Bar Code Scanning Equipment
We also specify, furnish, install and support:
- EOD (Edge of Dock) Loading Dock Levelers)
- Loading Dock doors and accessories
- In-pit Scissors Lift loading docks and rebuilds
- Storage Lockers
- Mezzanines – with all types of flooring.
Type of projects Industrial Integration Services typically pursues:
Industrial and Office Shelving for parts used in manufacturing, distribution, parts depots and stockrooms. All contract values noted here are from historical cases.
Contract value: $5,000 to $100,000+
Market sectors: ALL FILING AND ARCHIVAL APPLICATIONS; medical; electronics; light manufacturing, public works; military; garment manufacture — storage & distribution. For anything, anywhere a thing needs to be on a shelf – we furnish and install the right kind of shelf for the purpose intended.
High-Density Mobile Shelving for Office File storage: and for materials used for supplies and maintenance parts and supplies, raw materials (components) for manufacturing, finished goods storage; equipment and facilities maintenance parts and supplies storage; police security equipment and evidence.
Contract value: ranges from $8,500 to $365,000.
Market Sectors: ALL FILING APPLICATIONS, legal, medical, light manufacturing, automotive; distribution centers, public works, military, homeland security/intelligence and police.
Lockers: furnish and install. Contract value: $5,000+
Automated storage and retrieval: as stand alone or fully integrated systems: Horizontal and Vertical Carousels, robotic inserter/extractors, conveyors, bar code scanners integrated with 3rd party software or with software we develop in-house.
Contract value: ranges from $25,000 to $2,000,000, with most typical in $150,000 to $700,000 range.
Market Sectors: Distribution centers, electronics, medical, auto parts and raw materials for manufacturing/assembly, and shipping buffers.
Pallet rack: Warehousing and distribution centers: selective rack, high-density mobile rack, VNA (very narrow aisle), double deep rack, flow rail, pallet flow, drive-in rack, stacking rack. We provide load certified structural and roll formed rack with application specific capacity ratings from regional USA factories.
Contract value: $10,000 to $100,000+
Market Sectors: Public and private sectors wherever pallets are used, IIS Inc. provides the right solution, 100% code and load compliant for that application.
Minority, small or disadvantaged business certifications:
We have established relationships with minority, small or disadvantaged businesses who are certified and can provide them and work through them as needed.